What does your bookcase say about you? Mary from Keynko has a lovely little meme on the go asking just that.Seeing I declared my love for printed books vs demonic kindle a couple of days ago it’s the perfect time to get all crazy-ass Lloyd Grossman and ask ‘Who would read from a bookcase like this?’
Well let me tell you.
- I am a hedonistic child punisher. Obviously I’m really not one but I found the copy of ‘Toddler Taming‘ next on the shelf to Howard Marks Dope Stories. It’s not looking good so far is it?
- I am a bit emo. I love Murakami and Mishima. In fairness I loved these books more when I was single and all angst-ridden.
- I am a pervert. No I’m not. Those books are Papasaurus’s and were a Christmas present from me. And besides naked photography is art. Yes, art.
- I love a good book cover. They rock my world. Shove that up your arse kindle.
- I need to tidy up. Is that biro and bit of duplo on the floor there?
And to end – here are few of my favourite things *sniffs book*