I’m a mother but this blog isn’t only about parenting. My youngest children are Scamp, a girl aged 5 and Ozzy, aged 3 and they like all the usual fun things that children of their age do, splashing in puddles, playing and creating chaos wherever they go.
I always welcome contact from people who are interested in working with us, to save you some time here’s a bit about what I do and don’t do:
- like to produce visually attractive and information reviews and posts
- like to have fun!
- run competitions and giveaways without charge however the minimum prize value for a giveaway is £100
- like to work with small and independent businesses as well as larger companies
- like to review relevant products to our family
- like to attend fun events, but please note that we require at least some of our transport costs to met. We are based in Southampton, Hampshire
- disclose all partnerships and working relationships very clearly and in line with the ASA
- publish any follow links on event, reviews, sponsored posts or sidebar advertising, I make no exception to this
- add linked keywords to new or old content
- publish any third-party material on this blog, if I haven’t written it then I don’t publish it
- review products very often, I have a solid readership and I don’t want to dilute my posts with too many reviews
Please note: I have a blogging schedule and often cannot accommodate short notice requests. Currently I am fully booked for disclosed, sponsored posts containing no-follow links and product reviews until June and competitions / giveaways until May.
For all enquiries please contact me at: annie [at] mammasaurus.co.uk
I also have other blogs which may interest you: